Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller
(03-30-2024, 04:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Maybe, although hardly a ringing endorsement.  Not so much with mass shooting though, eh?

Biden is anti-police, he's a Dem.  Until they purge their ranks of soft on crime, ACAB, defund the police policies they can all suffer under the same yoke.  You guys love to paint all conservatives as MAGA, enjoy the turnabout is fair play aspect of that.  Has Biden every once called out the soft on crime DA's that consistently enable criminals?  I don't think so.

How many has Biden said a word about?

No shit, just like Biden wanted to exploit the deaths of the victims of the Buffalo mass shooter, but not so much the families of the kids and adults killed by the transgender shooter in Tennessee. See, the difference here is that I know Trump is exploiting it.  I recognize it for what it is.  You don't see Biden doing the exact same thing, yet you'll accuse conservatives of being blindly partisan.  You are literally everything you purport to dislike, and you have zero realization of this.  I don't like either of them, you're slavishly devoted to Biden.

The one who is pointing fingers about this is Donald Trump.  

Show actual evidence Joe Biden is anti-police.  He has never been in favor of defunding police departments. The American Rescue Plan, provided over $10 billion for local police.  Republican budget proposal cut police funding in the federal budget.

Do you know what he did after the Buffalo mass killings...he called for an end to hate and for an assault-style weapon ban.  Do you know what he did after that Nashville school shooting?  He called for an end to the hate and for an assault-style weapon ban.  Dr Biden attended the vigil in Nashville for the victims.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller - pally - 03-30-2024, 05:16 PM