Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller
(03-30-2024, 05:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, it isn't the job of the POTUS to get involved in all of that, though when it is the role of POTUS, Biden does not follow the more progressive positions you dislike among Democrats.

Has he ever called those out?  Has he ever railed against soft on crime DA's?  You know the answer, and it is no.  Much like he sold out Israel to bolster his chances in Michigan he's not going to hurt his election chances by calling out "progressive" DA's or their philosophy.  Hence he gets lumped right in with them  His personal position means nothing if it isn't coupled with action.

Quote:Also, conservatives aren't MAGA, the GOP is.

How many people here make that distinction?

Quote:Several, actually, going back to 2021 as well. Not just recently for the election cycle.

I'd love to see them, and the context.

(03-30-2024, 05:16 PM)pally Wrote: The one who is pointing fingers about this is Donald Trump.  

Show actual evidence Joe Biden is anti-police.  He has never been in favor of defunding police departments. The American Rescue Plan, provided over $10 billion for local police.  Republican budget proposal cut police funding in the federal budget.

I rather explained this above.  If you see bad things being done and stay silent, especially when you are in a position to both call them out and do something about them, then there is little distinction between you and than the people doing the bad things.

Quote:Do you know what he did after the Buffalo mass killings...he called for an end to hate and for an assault-style weapon ban.  Do you know what he did after that Nashville school shooting?  He called for an end to the hate and for an assault-style weapon ban.  Dr Biden attended the vigil in Nashville for the victims.  

You think you're fooling anyone here?  He showed up in person to Buffalo.  He dispatched his wife (Dr. Biden btw? lol) to Nashville.  You know why, I know why and everyone else knows why.  You just won't admit it publicly.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-30-2024, 05:30 PM