Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller
(03-30-2024, 07:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We're kind of repeating the some points to each other at this point.  I understand what you're saying, I disagree to the extent he could actually have some say or influence on things.  If I'm POTUS and there is an element of my party engaged in conduct I find reprehensible I damned sure am calling it out, consistently.  Biden doesn't.  I've never heard it, not once.  Consequently, he gets to own it.  Dems being ripped on at LEO funerals is nothing new, because them being soft on crime is nothing new.  DeBlasio got it, I've seen it in person here in LA.  Has it happened to a GOP politician?  Not that I can recall, which of course doesn't mean it's never happened.  But it happens all the time with Dems.  So either distance yourself from that or be a part of it.

I think what bothers me with your position is that you ignore all his efforts that are in line with your views when it comes to things he has control over, giving him no credit, but when it comes to things he really has nothing to do with that you disagree with, you focus on that and blame him for it. It's an illogical argument.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller - Belsnickel - 03-30-2024, 07:33 PM