Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-29-2024, 07:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I guess we'll find out when they lie, engage in hypocrisy or racism, or support Hamas.  I wouldn't hold my breath though.

I feel I have to interject that I find these accusations to be hyperbolic. Eg. you can't quite convince me that Dill engages in racism. That is a very loaded thing to say, one widely disliked if left leaning folks use it when someone does not share their perspective. And I also don't believe he is a Hamas supporter, and it makes me wonder. You were - of course without merit - called a Trump supporter time and again. And after you make clear that you are not that you're rightfully annoyed when people proceed by claiming 'Oh you say you're not, but it's a ridiculous lie. Here, let me expose you'. And yet you do pretty much the same thing here to Dill. It seems to me as if what was discussed about dogmatism and neglecting grey areas applies for these instances as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - hollodero - 03-30-2024, 08:03 PM