Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-31-2024, 01:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Some of them, to be sure.  Other's not at all.  I'm pro-choice, pro same sex marriage, have zero issues with transgender people in the military, think marijuana should be legal.  I could go on, and have stated all of this before.  About the only things I fully agree with the GOP on are the criminal justice system and gun ownership.  And gun ownership should be the most liberal position on the planet.  There is nothing more anti-authoritarian than private gun ownership.  

I'd love a viable third party as well, it's why I voted for Ross Perot in the first election I could ever vote.  But we don't have one, and right now, having seen the massive damage the Dems are currently doing, and the fact they keep doubling down on their mistakes means they have more than deservedly earned my enmity.  The GOP makes me cringe on several issues.  I find MTG and other utter buffoons.  If the Dems could pull their head out of their ass and stop pandering to race grifting bigots then maybe we could have a reconciliation, but it would have to be coupled with a mea cupla and significant measures to amend for the horrible damage they have done.

Solid post, which I mostly agree with. 

We need 3rd legitimate party so badly. I voted for Ross Perot. 

Sad state of affairs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - masonbengals fan - 03-31-2024, 05:24 PM