Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Biden adds one more attack on drilling for oil.
(04-13-2024, 02:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: I agree.  It is time to nationalize our energy industry.

Let the government control it 100% and control the pricing.  Then it will be the government an our tax money that goes to cleaning up any disasters that happened due to the drilling...BUT...the government and the taxpayers will also get all the profit too instead of it going to a private company.

Then there is no need for a bond to drill to cover those possible disasters and their clean up.

Is the same government that has trillions in debt?

I am just pointing out, one more financial policy that will impact gasoline prices negatively. Oil reserves are way down, I hope we don't end up in a war as we will need those reserves. Biden's policies have already impacted gasoline prices by an increase of over 50%.

His Bidenomics has killed the lower and middle class. His plan, drive oil prices higher????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden adds one more attack on drilling for oil. - Luvnit2 - 04-13-2024, 03:15 PM