Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-15-2024, 04:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think I can fully agree with you here.  Prior to running in 2016 Trump was a rather well liked figure.  I know we're going back further, but dude was in Home Alone 2.  He was basically synonymous with NYC.  I may not have the exact year that this changed correct, but it wasn't much earlier than 2016.

Well, maybe acting like he was outright hated would be a bit much but the notion that he's the sort of selfless and totally clean god-loving patriot who NEEDS to be president that he is now would have been met with some hate.

Though I've admitted when I was 15 I was in NYC on a school trip and my buddies and I went to the Trump tower and were marking out for how awesome Trump was in our minds.  Trump being president would have seemed like the most awesome and logical thing ever to a 15 year old Nately120.  And conservatives say that kids are morons, eh?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-15-2024, 04:24 PM