Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-15-2024, 04:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: All true.  For the sake of discussion, is Manhattan a venue in which Trump can expect a fair trial?  I think a definite argument could be made to move the trial to a more rural setting.  Not that I think it matters, as this is, IMO a very weak case that should never have seen the light of day.  Especially given the highly unusual move of charging him with felonies.

I think it's amusing that Trump is from NYC and has been a fixture of the place and done business there for what, 50-some years and that just so happens to be the place where can least find people who don't hate him.  I feel like that really says something about you when you can admit that your chances of finding people who don't hate you in your home town are nearly nil. Can I live in your town? Everyone back home wants to kill me.

The Trump wackiness is real.  Imagine telling someone 25+ years ago that Donald Trump can't get a fair trial in his hometown, but people in Searcy Country Arkansas would love him and let him walk all over them.  This reality makes my head spin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-15-2024, 05:05 PM