Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-15-2024, 10:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, I think Bill and Hillary were within the same general area looks and personality wise, really.  I wouldn't look at that couple and think, wow she outkicked her coverage snagging that rugged lothario.

A lot of men seem pretty turned on by Trump's power, too.  I mean, we can call it admiration or envy, but it seems a little ghey sometimes, bro.  Actually, it's a bit amusingly juvenile.  When I was a kid I liked Billy Joel when the rest of my classmates were into Milli Vanilli and the New Kids On the Block and what not.  And when Billy Joel married Christie Brinkley I remember personally feeling a sense of pride as if I were married to her in a sense.  It's like...the guy I like just married a super model, that validates me and my support of him.

Milli Vanilli didn't marry supermodels that I know of.  Check mate, normal kids of the 80s!

I disagree, he wasn't all that bad looking and had a pleasant personality (which Hills personality was an acquired taste, her jokes just weren't that amusing). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Mike M (the other one) - 04-15-2024, 11:39 PM