Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 10:23 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I missed Trump being convicted of any crime, get back to me he is actually convicted and has exhausted all of the appeals. 

Trump's broken a buttload of laws, this is just the first time he's faced an actual criminal trial rather than his myriad of civil trials.  As an adult I've personally lived in two very red counties and two very blue counties and I never had to think about the demographic or political nature of any of the juries or judges I'd face in those places because I don't break the law.

If you have to stop and think "Hmm, will a judge and jury in this jurisdiction be sympathetic to my case, or out to get me?" before you do something, don't do it.

Now, I personally live on a few acres in a red county in PA.  Trump should give me $100,000,000 and build Trump tower here and the folks around here would literally let him get away with murder. And yes, I think Trump tower being a huge golden monument to excess sitting on a dirt road would be an excellent way for Trump to show that he is simultaneously gaudy rich, but totally down with the rural "real Americans" that live in ultra rural areas, like me. Well, not me for long if that check actually clears.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-16-2024, 11:01 AM