Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think that's a fair statement to make at all.  For some it is rooted in antisemitism, but I doubt their numbers are significant.  But it is well known that Soros backs "progressives" and has been targeting district attorney and judicial races in recent years.  Gascon was heavily backed by Soros.  It's literally no different than the complaining the left did about the Koch brothers for years.  Ascribing a dislike for Soros and his politics to antisemitism is no different than doing so for any criticism of the Israeli government.

This is why I say the theories are "rooted" in anti-Semitism. I know not everyone intends that angle with it, but the basis of them, the origin, is rooted in that and is what really propagated the theories. Also, I am not saying that disliking Soros or his politics is anti-Semitic, I am saying that the conspiracy theories are rooted in it. There is a difference there. If you have evidence of someone like Soros or Koch backing someone or something, then point it out. But just throwing around the conspiratorial stuff is not good.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Belsnickel - 04-16-2024, 12:00 PM