Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 12:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: On that we agree, also I get what you're saying about the conspiracy angle.  I don't think the distinction was clear in your original post though, I certainly didn't pick up on it.

I get that. I like to point out the Koch funding when there is some astroturf organization they are behind, because that is a common thing for that group. Otherwise, billionaires of all stripes support these folks. I mean, think of all the heat on SCOTUS right now. There is a reason why the opinions coming out of that court related to narrowing the definition of political corruption are unanimous: they're all on the take. I think the whole Soros thing is just treated so much differently and, for those that don't know the history, it really stems from some folks turning his name into a synonym for globalism and the Jewish conspiracy that has been perpetuated for centuries.

I just wish people would recognize this problem exists all around and the way our officials have been making sure they can continue this grift.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Belsnickel - 04-16-2024, 12:46 PM