Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 06:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, most of the reports I saw when Googling it hedged on it. But, Trump went off about it and some of the more partisan sources on his side ran with it. They are just trying to create the image of injustice. It's SOP at this point.

Again, that is what is so over the top nuts about this...Trump is so full of crap that the odometer rolls all the way back to 0 and it's just "business as usual, nothing to see here."  Just the idea that people watch Trump lying about the judge's ruling in regards to a criminal fraud case he's embroiled in not only doesn't make a ripple, but people are like "Yeah, that's the only guy who is innocent on and we should make him president and grant him full immunity, or something."

I mean lordy, I get that Biden isn't all that great but imagine if every time he fell down the stairs democrats were like "Woahh...that's gonna give him a boost in the polls!"

I have to ask, if this whole affair was such a nothingburger, why did Trump go through the trouble of paying $130k in hush money, and doing it in a manner that is so not on the level that it got his accomplice got what, 3 years for it?  Aren't there legal ways to pay hush money?  And isn't it interesting that of all the 'out in the open" affairs and dishonor of his marriages that Trump pulled over the decades this was the one he apparently wasn't openly proud of?  Ah well, we shall see what shakes out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-16-2024, 06:49 PM