Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-17-2024, 02:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not 100%, he had games when Chase went down where he didn't do much. He had a couple great games against the stealers 
that make his numbers look better than they actually were as HarleyDog says here.

ThumbsUp

Like Whatever and I said, Tee relies on his size for most of his production, he has limitations because of his poor short area quickness
to run short routes and to catch a short catch and take it the distance like a true #1 in Ja'Marr Chase can.

Hey, he ran fast once, 5th fastest lol

I disagree, it isn't fast enough to be a #1 especially in tight spots where short area quickness is what separates the good from the great.

lol, no one is calling him great, except for the anti tee guys. Tee Higgins is a very good top 20 WR. Once you get past the top 10-12 guys, tee Higgins enters the conversation.

Tee Higgins top speed is faster than Mike Evan’s, aj green (from what I could find). Again, happy to hear out your side but could you provide any details/facts showing his slow speed and how that correlates into not being able to produce.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-17-2024, 02:16 PM