Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden says same thing Trump did on pro Hamas protesters
(04-24-2024, 09:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They are, but you frequently ignore them in your quest to satisfy your TDS.  Whatever 
Bloodbath ring any bells?

You mean the thread where I said Trump always wants to sound a like a tough guy?

Where I said this?

(03-17-2024, 12:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've been told we can't by what he says anyway.  He either didn't really say it he didn't mean it.  You have to go by his ACTIONS.

Like, for example, holding a rally on the day that congress is certifying the election and then instructing the crowd to walk down and give congress the "encouragement" they need to "do the right thing".

Or something.

Anyway he also said this before.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-17-110333.png]

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1570475900277334019?s=20

And, to be fair, Trump's word salads don't always make sense.  He can be talking about cancer cause by windmills and then how many times he has to flush the toilet and then he's going to put a 100 tariff on china made cars.  I mean the guy said if Biden won there wouldn't be a Pennsylvania anymore.

On the other hand he also feels he needs to be a "tough guy" like his idols Putin and Erdogan so he uses "colorful" language like "bloodbath" no matter what he's talking about.  I'm sure Trump would love if his supporters rose up and started a revolution to give him power.  

Maybe when I shared that Trump was supporting a guy running for office at the same rally that used the R word and someone made a big deal about "how upset" I was when all I did was share that it happened and that he should not have said that.  And that is was just an old clinical" term?

Or the thread where right wing media was talking about the border now being a bloodbath?

You're going to have to provide more details.  Cool

[Image: Screenshot-20240418-083927-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden says same thing Trump did on pro Hamas protesters - GMDino - 04-24-2024, 09:53 AM