Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-24-2024, 09:45 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
Absolutely a great watch. Fantastic insight into what goes on behind the scenes to see how players can feel mistreated. Whitworth should never have been treated like this as he was an absolute definition of the player you want on your team.

This is very interesting and you know Whit is telling the truth because why wouldn’t he?
All this talk about old Mike being the issue and that Katie will change things just to find out her and Mr Katie were the ones who pushed Whit out of town. Doesn’t make me excited for the future and now I’m questioning how they are dealing with Tee and Trey. Sure they are both under contract and (especially Trey) the timing is bad but you have to wonder how they have been spoken to. It’s one thing to respectfully deny requests or have conversations but quite another to just shine off the player.

I still think both players are probably asking for too much but I’m sure the FO isnt helping the situation.
I also believe they will get Chases deal done. They will pay the superstars (Burrow/Chase/) but I think the stars (Tee/Trey) are asking for more than they are comfortable with. I also get why they aren’t revisiting Treys deal. Can’t do it every year so he should be mad at his agent not the team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Clark W Griswold - 04-24-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM