Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-25-2024, 12:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've never been one to give the Brown family a pass. I wasn't happy with the Whitworth deal. Having said that....the guy signed an extension LAST ****ING SEASON. Again, f*** that guy. I absolutely am siding with the FO on this one. I don't like the Higgins situation, but I understand the business and cap side. They still could probably get creative and keep him. Tee DID NOT just sign an extension last season. I see his side, I see the FO perspective a little. What's next? Joe Burrow wanting a raise because the cap increased? I doubt it, he's not a b**tch.  Mellow

I getcha my brother. This one isn't on the Brown/Blackburn family or on Duke, this is just strange agent BS with one of our best players
and him letting it happen and it is worse than Tee even being right before the Draft and being paid so well anyways and being one of the 
worst run stopping Ends in the league. If you are going to ask for a ton of money, everyone has to look at your weakness now.

Jared Verse is one hell of a run stopper BTW and a good pass rusher and I am all for him now if he is there at 18.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM