Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-24-2024, 11:00 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Listen to offers for both he and Tee and whoever else wants out. Pretty soon the team is just going to be Burrow and Chase anyway.

That is if Chase doesn't eventually want out too..

Because you know I can totally see that happening.

These young players are a different breed. It's all about $ for the most part.

It’s always about the money. It never wasn’t about the money. It’s not a young generation. Please tell me you wouldn’t ask for a raise or you would ask for less money than you know you should be paid at your job?

Just because these people have more zero’s behind their paychecks, doesn’t mean it’s any different. Every ceo, every musician, every executive, every politician, every athlete, every human, wants more money. They aren’t playing a game. They are in their career. It just happens to be a game, one that generates BILLIONS of dollars and makes a lot of people a lot of money. They want to be paid appropriately.

And if we’re tossing blame on “this generation”, can we toss some blame on Burrow? Why did he sign the highest nfl contract ever? Everyone else can’t ask for their worth but burrow can? They all can and all should.

Trey is worth $25M/year. He’s been a non stop beast his entire time here. He hustles on every play and in the playoffs, he’s the only guy getting pressure. He’s more important to this team than Tee or anyone not numbered 9 or 1. He’s 29 I think a 3 year contract, $75M, $40m guaranteed, with an out after 2 years is completely realistic for his talents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Ell Prez - 04-25-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM