Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing
(04-30-2024, 09:46 AM)jmccracky Wrote: I've been seeing protesters wearing t shirts that say "Jews cease fire". That's a problem. I even saw it on CNN the other day. Why are we (us liberals) not calling that out? Look....if it said "Israel cease fire", I wouldn't have a problem with that. But calling out Jews for a cease fire is anti Semitic. And it's getting worse and scary for those, like my wife, who are Jewish. 

You are seeing it only as being pro Palestinian people, which could be what a lot of protesters are there for. Protests can be a good thing, but anti Semitic rhetoric has no place. I'm sure you'd have a problem with protesters on the right with t shirts saying "blacks stop committing crimes" amongst the crowds. It's disgusting. But our side isn't as bad is what my fellow left friends say when I bring it up. I hate that way of thinking. 

Not trying to argue. Just trying to make you see what I see if you ain't seeing it. 

Agree with you on that, Cracky.  "Jews cease fire" is anti-semitic. 

Stupid to say things like that, and it destroys the anti-war message.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing - Dill - 04-30-2024, 01:50 PM