Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does NY have another corrupt judge?
If being thrown in jail is such a slam-dunk way to win an election, why doesn't Biden tell the DOJ that is at his beck and call to throw HIM in jail?  If Biden went to jail I'd probably mail 1,000 ballots in for him this time.

This sort of reminds me of an old fable (they're all old, I guess) where a fox gets his tail caught in a bear trap and hates to chew off his beautiful tail but has to do it.  He then goes back to the fox town and decides to try to convince all the other foxes that their tails are actually not that useful and they get in the way and they should all cut off their tails for the best.  And the foxes listen to him and they're like "Ok, I guess that makes sense....wait, where is your tail?" and then the realize that he's just trying to fool everyone into thinking his misfortune is really quite awesome, but given the actual circumstances they realize he didn't just suddenly come to the anti-tail realization organically.

If you don't buy that, how about that scene in that movie where Adam Sandler is in like 6th grade and his kid friend pees his pants so to save him from embarrassment Adam Sandler convinces all the kids that pissing their pants is totally cool, so they all do it.

*IN BAD ADAM SANDLER IMPRESSION VOICE*  I'm Donald Trump, Immma in trouble again!  EVERRRRYYYYboaaahdy innocent gets indicted and goes ta jail, it's DA coolessssst!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does NY have another corrupt judge? - Nately120 - 04-30-2024, 03:44 PM