Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing
(05-02-2024, 03:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I could, if I wanted to be really bored, respond to all of this tripe.  But I found one particularly interesting example in your "law4palestine" list of "calls for genocide".

5 17/11/2023 Binyamin Netanyahu Prime Minister genocidal intent/civilian harm/collective punishment "It is necessary to make cultural changes in Gaza such as in Japan and Germany following WWII" 

Anyone think changing the culture of Germany or Japan post WW2 was a call for genocide of those people?  Last I looked both groups appear to still be around and going strong.  Also, last I looked a cultural change was absolutely necessary for both, and to their current benefit.

So you denied that there are many on the Israeli right who call for Gazan/Palestinian genocide.

You got a definition of genocide and plenty of examples of Israeli politicians and citizens calling for eradication of Gaza and of
Palestinians, along with denials that they are even a people.

You "could" respond to "all that tripe." But you are not going to.

No wait, one time Netanyahu said "It is necessary to make cultural changes in Gaza such as in Japan and Germany following WWII"

THAT one of the hundreds of examples on the Law for Palestine site was not about genocide. So there.

That's what people REALLY mean when they say "KILL THEM ALL."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing - Dill - 05-02-2024, 06:25 PM