Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing
(05-02-2024, 06:25 PM)Dill Wrote: So you denied that there are many on the Israeli right who call for Gazan/Palestinian genocide.

The word was "plenty" and yeah, I stick by that.

Quote:You got a definition of genocide and plenty of examples of Israeli politicians and citizens calling for eradication of Gaza and of
Palestinians, along with denials that they are even a people.

You "could" respond to "all that tripe." But you are not going to.

No wait, one time Netanyahu said "It is necessary to make cultural changes in Gaza such as in Japan and Germany following WWII"

Yeah, I got an inaccurate definition of genocide that includes ethnic cleansing and causing "mental harm".  And yeah, some of the examples of "pro-genocidal" statements were laughable.  I included the very first one that came up, literally on the first page.  If they had a solid argument they wouldn't include such inane examples.  

Quote:THAT one of the hundreds of examples on the Law for Palestine site was not about genocide. So there.

That's what people REALLY mean when they say "KILL THEM ALL."

Yeah, some of them are legit, some of them are not.  Still not seeing "plenty" of Israeli politicians advocating for genocide though.  Keep plugging away at the attempted comparisons though, if you choose.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-02-2024, 06:48 PM