Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does NY have another corrupt judge?
(05-08-2024, 10:13 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I could flip this on you, that "source" is confirming that Trump pays attention to the details. How many idiots do you know of that are worth $7B? 
I know you just want to bite on anything that is remotely negative about him, but I'd be willing to bet he's more intelligent than you think. 

I don't "know" that Trump is worth 7 billion. Remember the difficulty he had raising money to cover his appeal?

He certainly knows more than I do about how to manipulate the press and a segment of voters.

I'd have never believed any politician could convince 10s of millions of Americans, in the face of massive counter evidence,
that the last election was stolen, and that those voters would embrace him after he attempted a coup, in part because
he could convince them it wasn't that. They did not see what they saw. 

So I grant there are clearly aspects of our current politics that I do not understand.

But the issue here is whether a guy who doxed a judge's daughter during a trial, while telling violent followers he is
persecuted, is fit to be president. What does that tell us about how he understands the law

and how he will behave in office? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does NY have another corrupt judge? - Dill - 05-08-2024, 10:57 AM