Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 League Strength of Schedule
I don't see the AFC North being as tough as last year again, that was the best a Division has ever been in the history of the NFL
with all 4 teams with .500 or better records and 3 teams making the Playoffs. At least one of the teams will stumble this year and
I don't think it will be us with this SOS and Burrow hopefully healthy going into a season for once.

I think we did enough in the Offseason to improve our Offense and our run Defense to be a force. We should be better running
the ball this year as we were the worst in the league last year. Couldn't get any worse and Zack Moss is younger than Mixon, better
at breaking tackles, better in the Shotgun, has better vision while Chase Brown should just get better from an exciting rookie year
without a lot of snaps.

Trent Brown when healthy is a much better RT than Jonah, Mims should be just fine if he is called upon from his film. With our
Offense not being in Shotgun all the time and being unpredictable we should look more like the team that played the 49ers/Bills
last year on Offense.

Lou Anarumo knows that communication was the biggest problem last year, bringing back Vonn Bell, bringing in Stone, adding
Rankins, Jackson, Jenkins with our youth in the Secondary growing...

Defense should be much better as long as we get back to tackling like we should.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2024 League Strength of Schedule - Luvnit2 - 05-07-2024, 01:13 PM
RE: 2024 League Strength of Schedule - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-08-2024, 01:43 PM