Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing
(05-09-2024, 12:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: No knot tying needed.  As I said it was a discussion in another thread.  It went on a long time.  Everything was explained.  But you, like a dog with a bone, hate Dill so much that you had to keep ignoring the bigger discussion to maintain your point.

I'm sure THOSE quotes are all "wrong" and you are right and I am "defending my buddy" in your eyes.

And honestly that's ok.  I've seen enough to understand where you come from with this.

So predictable.  All of those came after the post I quoted.  This is what is know as "walking it back".  Dill said something stupid.  Dill got called out.  Dill slowly walked said statement back, all the while claiming her never really said what he initially said.  If Luvnit or another conservative poster went through this process you'd have put him through the ringer.  But it's the guy you share a brain with, so you'll defend him to the hilt.

Dino, it's ok to disagree with Dill every once in a while.  They won't come and take away your progressive membership card.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-09-2024, 12:24 PM