Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(05-10-2024, 03:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Lol, this man spends his every waking moment taking care of his body, weather it be rehabbing from an injury, or keeping himself at the peak of physical conditioning in order to keep his body healthy to perform his job.  Have you taken a look at him lately, compared to his first two years? The guy is solid and strong, and he's moving around looking athletic and smooth. 

Don't allow yourself to buy into that doomsday logic of thinking that just because he's had a few setbacks that he's not still prime for the job.

He just stated - his own words, he's been feeling playing and practicing through pain and  things he shouldn't have. I think it's fans acting like he's felt nothing that I wonder how they'd think they'd feel if they took the beatings he's taken the last 4 years.

There's a reason these players retire and can't walk up steps or play with their kids. Are knock kneed, and have toes removed, and 20+ surgeries by the age of 35. I think it's "us" who act like they are invincible or super hero's when in fact they are human. They are feeling pain. The worse thing we can do as fans is treat them like they don't. The best thing we can do is acknowledge and respect their sacrifice to their bodies to play the sport they love.

His admission to what all he's played and practiced through should be heard. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - jj22 - 05-10-2024, 05:34 PM