Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(05-10-2024, 03:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Burrow is all about ball.

No one doubts that but we all know your mind and body aren't always on the same page.

My argument, while it hurts to hear, can't be disputed with Burrows injury history.

Folks can try, but facts are facts. He's only been able to finish 2 seasons out of 4 and he's battled though injury issues in every season. 

I think there is a little bit of Ostrich head in the sand when it comes to Burrow and his injuries from this fanbase. If it was any other QB suddenly people would see the bubbling threat to what was hoped to be a 15 year career. 

Yes I worried about Burrow's health early last season and took all the shots (tired argument, gloom and doom etc) as I typically do when I see something coming from a mile away and everyone plugs their ears and covers their eyes and sings Kumbaya. And of course we saw what happened to him.

And who was shocked when it did? Not I. Everyone else melting down late and after the fact just couldn't see the signs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - jj22 - 05-10-2024, 05:44 PM