Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(05-10-2024, 05:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Probably because Luck retired after 2018, and Luck wasn't a Bengal, so most (around here) don't remember every single injury.
They just remember he was injured a lot.

I'm not one to blame the OL on the thumb injury. A player can fall awkwardly and put their hand down and their hand is jacked up from bracing their fall.
I also don't put any blame on the OL for the training camp injury.
The only injury I put on the OL was the 2020 leg injury.

Whether someone is to blame or not, Burrow has either missed a lot of games or played poorly in some games due to an injury multiple times in the past 4 seasons.
Constant injuries can end up shortening a career.
Hope it doesn't happen to Burrow.
I'd like to hope Burrow has another 10+ years in him.

I just don't know how people on this board don't worry about Burrows health and injury history. How can you be a fan of his and not? How can you be a fan of the Bengals and not worry about or acknowledge the injuries' adding up and what that means to what we hoped would be a long playing career? Fans across the league who aren't Bengals fans but love what Burrow brings to the game and league are more concerned about his future and understanding the big picture of how these beatings all add up, and the kind of toll they can take on athletes... Odd. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - jj22 - 05-10-2024, 06:06 PM