Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(05-10-2024, 06:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: I agree with you it's different for every human. That is why you have players and qb's who play their entire career without any major injuries and / or surgeries etc.

But Burrow isn't really built like the Super Hero people around here act like he is. So we know he isn't that type of human unfortunately. His body has shown us that. And for that we should be more cognizant of how much more he can take and the effects of the beatings he's taken.

It be different if I was sounding this alarm for a player that never missed a game or chunks of seasons. Sure they may be fine through age 34 and I'd sound like an alarmist, but Burrow has already proven he isn't built like that physically. He is mentally.... Just not physically. So he's not THAT human. 

Yeah but... A few hours ago you sounded the alarm hoping Burton would make it to camp based on literally nothing too... Bad things happen, and if you talk Bout them enough in advance, you'll surely be right sometimes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - jason - 05-10-2024, 07:13 PM