Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
I’m not sure what the argument really is. 100% of the people outside of this board agrees with me. If Burrow goes down again making it 3 out of 5 seasons there will be questions. And concerns. Rather people around here like it or not. Plug your ears, cover your eyes and scream there is nothing to see here as loud as you want.

We already know how much Burrow has battled through. The focus on how many games missed I thought was put to rest after he went on IR last season.

Him only missing games in 1 season as reason to ignore all of the things he’s fought through in his career was soooo 2022….

We are now 2/4 season ending injuries. My original post remains accurate. If there’s another season lost, there will be concerns for the remainder of his career. And if we are talking about him being able to finish seasons 40% of the time then it is a season to season thing we have to hope he stays healthy. And this was a big pick to solidify the line.

Again I don’t know what all the fuss is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - jj22 - 05-11-2024, 07:54 PM