Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(05-13-2024, 12:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's because you're using the term injury prone to describe injuries that happened that would injure ANY player, not just Burrow. If he was constantly pulling the calf, groin, hamstring etc., then you can say he is injury prone. As it is, he is simply the victim of two freak plays that would have injured 100% of the players in the NFL

Yes, ANY player can be prone to injury (it's why I differed it from fragile). Perhaps it's their style of play, perhaps is lack of supporting cast, perhaps, it's because they are poorly conditioned, perhaps it is because they are fragile, perhaps it is one injury repeatedly getting aggravated.......

But I get it...We don't like to use the actual term to describe what has been JB's history, but it is what it is. 

The following players were/are also injury-prone during their Bengal career:

Tyler Eifert
Trae Waynes
Jonah Williams
Logan Wilson
Tycen Anderson
Tee Higgins

berreauxs Wrote:Injury prone is clinically described as a series of soft tissue or ligamentous injuries due to lack of cross training. This does not describe Joe. A series of multiple hamstrings across multiple games and seasons is more suggestive of an injury prone athlete than what Joe has experienced in the league.

And Merriam Websters describes it as:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/injury-prone#:~:text=%3A%20frequently%20injured,athlete%20who%20is%20injury%2Dprone

whatit reallyis Wrote:Frequently injured

I get we all want JB to be Superman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - bfine32 - 05-13-2024, 02:47 PM