Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry
(05-14-2024, 08:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No we are right on point, with all of  your words, you posted exactly how i feel about the claims of Trump turning the US into an Authoritarian state. It's an extremist stance. 

Now because i believe in stricter immigration laws you want to call that being an xenophobe?

No. I don't. That was my point that I don't.

You, however, act like someone who just would. You accuse people with a different take of just falling for dumb media narratives, giving in to fearmongering and whatnot. A reaction pretty uncalled for. As uncalled for as if someone would use the xenophobe line against you. Which, again, I explicitely do not do, I hope that was clear enough now.

Others and me, we have our reasons for our stances, and they are not crazy conspiracies, they are based on things that actually happen and that look alarming to me, in my case from far away admittedly. Doesn't mean I'm right, in this instance I don't even want to be. I like an exchange about it in good faith, but I guess I better wait for another day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - Stewy - 05-09-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - hollodero - 05-14-2024, 11:13 PM