Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry
(05-14-2024, 11:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: No. I don't. That was my point that I don't.

You, however, act like someone who just would. You accuse people with a different take of just falling for dumb media narratives, giving in to fearmongering and whatnot. A reaction pretty uncalled for. As uncalled for as if someone would use the xenophobe line against you. Which, again, I explicitely do not do, I hope that was clear enough now.

Others and me, we have our reasons for our stances, and they are not crazy conspiracies, they are based on things that actually happen and that look alarming to me, in my case from far away admittedly. Doesn't mean I'm right, in this instance I don't even want to be. I like an exchange about it in good faith, but I guess I better wait for another day.

I doubt the R's can win a Triple Crown (POTUS, House and Senate) so there will be one area that will refuse to do anything and keep us in the stalemate we are in. If they somehow do? then we can circle back around and discuss it.

I don't think it matters what Trump does anyways. The media will find a way to relate it to Democracy is DOOMED! 
Just like they are doing now with everything he does say and even with what he doesn't say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - Stewy - 05-09-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - Mike M (the other one) - 05-15-2024, 11:04 AM