Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Bengals doing at Defensive Tackle?
(05-15-2024, 02:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: They made an interesting note about not thinking Jenkins body had been tapped out in terms of adding size. I think because of his strength we will see him playing the 0/1 more than people think. I could see him being a bit of a Harrison Phillips and playing nose at 305 or so but being capable of holding his own.

Jenkins could stack peek shed and tackle better than any DT in the draft class, and I could definitely see him developing into some nose tackle roles in the future. I'm just not so sure about Week 1 2024.

Right now we know it's week 2 vs the Chiefs which is Joe Thuney, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith, and Isaiah Pacheco. That's a team that attacks inside lanes in the run game.

.... then of course the AFC North is on the schedule. I'm worried about this position group alot of question marks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the Bengals doing at Defensive Tackle? - Synric - 05-15-2024, 08:12 PM