Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-22-2024, 12:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Been there done that Star Wars Empire at War. 

Also heard Star Wars Outlaws from Ubisoft is going to be single player season pass kinda crap.

Edit: Also I love the Total War games lol.

i must have missed Empire at War...

Star Wars outlaws is the standard ubisoft setup...   Main game plus Season pass for DLC (Basically a DLC bundle)...        (not the seasonal battle passes many games have now)

Not sure what's coming in their Season pass at least 2 Expansion/Dlcs i would suspect....    Some games in the past have included remasters of older titles thought not sure what they have to pair with Starwars atm. (Farcry 5 gave us Farcry 3 remaster, Farcry 6 gave us Blooddragon remaster...)

Avatar was set up the same way and  Assassins Creed Shadows will be similar price points and set up.

That being said they are pricey as hell for the Legendary editions. If i pick any of these up day 1 its usually just the base game then i wait for the season pass to go on sale.

I am wait and see on the StarWars game myself.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-22-2024, 01:28 PM