Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol
(05-22-2024, 06:59 PM)pally Wrote: And today it has been revealed that he flew a Christian Nationalist flag over his beach house in New York.

This is clearly a man who has decided to take off all veils of judicial impartiality and is open with his political beliefs and aims

If I'm MAGA I'm likely happy to see more evidence of Trump support on the Supreme Court, to protect Trump and counter
Biden's weaponization of gov.

If I'm a right wing "independent," that just looks another faux issue whipped up by the liberal press. Judge has a right to fly whatever flag he wants. 

I'm none of those, though, so I too am disturbed at how openly a Supreme Court justice signals partiality, and even more 
disturbed that this one knows he doesn't have to explain him self or recuse himself from any 1/6 case. 

We used to hear that Roberts was very concerned about how the SCOTUS is perceived and maybe that accounts for why
he wouldn't declare the ACA unconstitutional. Doesn't seem like he's bothering with that anymore.

SCOTUS choices should be front and center of the Biden campaign. Giving Trump one or two more appointments would solidify
his personal protection from accountability and speed up the roll back of civil rights as they continue to protect "freedoms." 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol - Dill - 05-26-2024, 01:35 PM