Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol
(05-30-2024, 07:31 PM)Dill Wrote: Of course the man does not always have the final say.  

Some marriages are based on equality. 

Why do you say I am "taking it personally" when I criticize the use of a public forum to expand and secure traditional gender politics.
Are you taking it personally when I criticize him? Or is this just a public debate over values and gender roles.

When you say "just words," are you arguing that platform and message neither have nor were intended to have any political effect whatsoever?  
Would someone be invited to speak and then put all that time into a persuasive argument on the assumption the result would be "just words"? 

Some are and some aren't, People have a right to have an opinion and life their lives the way they want that doesn't mean it HAS to match yours or mine or for that matter anyone elses, as long as it's legal and both are consenting adults, then that's their business. 
Wait Isn't this the whole LGBTQIA+ motto? Practice what you preach. 

yes it is just words, he's sharing his life experience and perceptions with others. What someone does with that info is entirely up to them. 

I always do my best to answer your questions, but you don't answer mine. 
Did you remove the "obey" part from your wife's vows? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol - Mike M (the other one) - 05-30-2024, 08:29 PM