Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol
(05-30-2024, 08:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Some are and some aren't, People have a right to have an opinion and life their lives the way they want that doesn't mean it HAS to match yours or mine or for that matter anyone elses, as long as it's legal and both are consenting adults, then that's their business. 
Wait Isn't this the whole LGBTQIA+ motto? Practice what you preach. 

yes it is just words, he's sharing his life experience and perceptions with others. What someone does with that info is entirely up to them

I always do my best to answer your questions, but you don't answer mine. 
Did you remove the "obey" part from your wife's vows? 

I think we both "love, honored and obeyed." We had a ceremony with both a catholic priest and a Baptist minister (my father). 
But I don't really remember. That was in 1977. 

Sounds like you are disagreeing with Butker. He was not arguing for everyone's right to have an opinion and live their lives their way.
He was very clear there is a bad way for women to live their lives, fostered by "diabolical lies." 

And he had some rather negative words for lives which didn't match his; a guy arguing women back into the home is not 
treating others lives as their own business. 

You hear a serious, full on argument for traditional gender roles and your take away is that he's some kind of gender libertarian,
no problem with life choices based on "diabolical lies."

You write as if he's only "sharing" to celebrate diversity, not reminding women of their ONE true calling.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol - Dill - 05-30-2024, 11:25 PM