Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF
(06-06-2024, 03:41 PM)jason Wrote: From looking at that photo I can assure you that Mims has never played baseball...

Hasn't everybody played baseball when they were a kid?

But yeah, happy his technique is all about football cuz that sure looked funky lol

(06-06-2024, 04:47 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: He's definitely changed my mind about the pick. My main concern was his lack of snaps, but the kid is doing everything right thus far. High praise from the vet linemen on the squad. Yeah, they fn crushed this year's draft imho. JB has some very good weapons at TE now.  Rankins saying all of the stuff that us fans want to hear. Won't be much longer now.

Watch his film when you can Coach. I had the same concerns until I watched his film, dude is polished as can be, great feet, hand placement,
movement with the best balance I have seen in an OL. Amarius Mims is special and after I watched his film, I didn't want anybody over him, 
even Byron Murphy who I had extremely high on my board.

As much as I loved Byron Murphy I would of been a little sad if we didn't get Amarius Mims. So happy we got this guy, I am not sad we didn't
get Byron Murphy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amarius Mims named best pick of 1st Round by PFF - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-07-2024, 01:46 PM