Poll: Who will be Inaugurated to become U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
Biden will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Trump will be Inaugurated on 1/20/25
Some other Democrat (but not Biden for whatever reason)
Some other Republican (but not Trump for whatever reason)
Someone else that is neither Republican or Democrat
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL
(06-10-2024, 08:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I want Trump to unite the country, not go after Biden or anyone personally. [/b]I feel a Garland DOJ is politically motivated, Trump needs to clean up the DOJ by firing them, not persecuting them. I don't think you have any idea how Trump supporters think, you continually treat us as uneducated morons, we are far from it.

Will the Democrats be adult if Trump wins, or will they throw a temper tantrum as they did in 2016?

This seems like a funny thing to say, since the guy that threw the biggest temper tantrum over a lost election was Mr. Trump in 2020, and all the followers that to this day stick with the rigged election narrative - or, like you, can not possibly bring themselves to say that Trump's claim of him actually having won in a landslide if it weren't for massive voter fraud was untrue. How very adult.

(06-10-2024, 08:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It takes 2 people to stop a fight, Trump had said over and over again, no retribution. Problem is liberals have no policy to run on so only thing they can do is make up false propaganda about Trump and his supporters.

Oh sure, the guy that says things like indict the Jan6 committee, how revenge can be justified and that he is your retribution is certainly not about retribution.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will be Inaugurated to be U. S. President on January 20, 2025 ? - POLL - hollodero - 06-10-2024, 08:40 PM