Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-19-2024, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: His rookie year Bengals felt he was the best option to start at LG. Fast forward to year 3 coming up, Bengals had 2 years to get another starting LG, but did not go after one in the draft or FA. Either we trust FO and coaching staff, or we don't to build our roster. We had 10 picks in 2024, f we felt a better guard was available, why did we not choose early in the draft?

Maybe, just maybe the coaches and FO know more than the fans in this forum.

It isn't like they have not been scrutinized for OL play since Burrow was drafted.

Quite possible; although I HIGHLY doubt there were no guards better than Volson in the 2024 NFL Drsft; hell IMO there's better ones currently on the street., but what I do know is every FA Olineman that has come here under Pollack's tenure has gotten worse. Maybe, just maybe Frank Pollack is a poor oline coach.

Here's bfine's "Mark my words":  Jackson Carman will be a starting NFL olineman in 2025. IMo he's better than Volson. It's facts that he's younger than Volson and earned a higher pff score his rookie year than Volson did. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - bfine32 - 06-19-2024, 03:23 PM