Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-20-2024, 01:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You either didn't read all of his post or ignored part of it. He stated "It's not good going into your 3rd year at 26 and are not good". Joe Burrow was among the best QBs in the NFL his 2nd year and led his team to the Superbowl. CP9 was promising his 2nd year (1st year playing) and was great by his 2nd year playing. 

If Charlie Jones or Chase Brown don't make a big leap this year; I'll have 0 problem with asserting they are not our future

I Missed the last “not good” part. It didn’t read correct, or I didn’t read it correct. There are still other examples, James Harrison, Cameron wake, Alex smith, Wes welker. All of these took years to develop after being average or downright awful.

We are getting way too caught up on one guy, out of 5. For an OL, the whole is greater than the sum of their parts. If they can all play at, or slightly above, an average level, they could be top 10.

Every team has average, to below average, starters at some position . Honestly, LG should be one of the easiest places to hide on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - Bengalbug - 06-20-2024, 02:53 PM