Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-20-2024, 03:24 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I am hoping that returning 4/5 starters and only relying on a new RT, who is a 10 year vet, should help with communication.  I’m also hoping we learned a thing or two from the playcalling EOY last year and that carries over as well.  

Guess we will find out.

I think communication and the play calling will improve big time this year. It was all hampered last season when Burrow was hurt.

(06-20-2024, 03:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you miss the "Mile Murphy is a Bum" thread... Hilarious

Sure didn't lol

Was a joke then and is an even bigger joke now...

(06-20-2024, 03:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: Chase Brown is the one to watch for me. I have been told by some people that they wouldn't be surprised if he takes the majority of the snaps by the end of the year as he gets his opportunity to shine.

I definitely understand Chase Brown being the one to watch with his explosiveness. I said Zack Moss because I think he will get the majority
of the snaps at RB and I think Moss will do well with them, but if he doesn't Chase Brown very well could be the breakout RB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2024, 04:41 PM