Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-21-2024, 12:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think the offense will be better if Brown can be the lead back. Mainly because his big play ability will force opposing DL to focus on their run fits more instead of just teeing off on their pass rush because they know the RB won't get more than 10 yards if they get to the second level, anyways.

The big problems are can he handle his pass pro assignments and prove the fumbling issues from college are behind him?  We aren't going to find out either in early OTA's.

I hope the coaches make their decision sooner rather than later who is opening games as the lead back. I have heard high praise of Chase
Brown but it will be telling if him or Zack start out the season as the lead back. I agree with you that Chase Brown is the more exciting RB 
with his big play ability. I heard he got in the weight room and got a lot stronger so hopefully he can break a lot more tackles this season.

That was probably my main critique of Chase Brown last year, he went down too easily and Mixon always had poor balance and couldn't
break tackles. Zack Moss actually has good balance and is hard to tackle, this could be a very underrated addition for all we know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-21-2024, 01:28 PM