Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
(06-21-2024, 01:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hope the coaches make their decision sooner rather than later who is opening games as the lead back. I have heard high praise of Chase
Brown but it will be telling if him or Zack start out the season as the lead back. I agree with you that Chase Brown is the more exciting RB 
with his big play ability. I heard he got in the weight room and got a lot stronger so hopefully he can break a lot more tackles this season.

That was probably my main critique of Chase Brown last year, he went down too easily and Mixon always had poor balance and couldn't
break tackles. Zack Moss actually has good balance and is hard to tackle, this could be a very underrated addition for all we know.

I watched a recent Joe Goodberry episode of Bengals on the Brain where he broke down all of Chase Brown's carries and showed how he was noticeably stronger and was picking up tough yardage toward the end of the year.  

I believe it will be massive if he wins RB1 out of camp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - BengalBob - 06-21-2024, 02:34 PM