Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons
Poised meaning things are in place or poised meaning who i THINK will breakout?

I think the guys POISED for a breakout are Charlie Jones/Jermaine Burton, basically whoever wins the starting slot job. I thought Boyd lack of speed took a lot of yards away from the offense

Now to Boyd credit he was AMAZING at taking contact and still going and his hands were amazing so they are big shoes to fill

With Vonn Bell back i would’ve said whoever the starting Fs is is in for a breakout because theoretically there would be more stability back there so whoever the Fs is should be able to make more plays.

Myles Murphy is an obvious pick too. With how little he actually played last season i thought he had a good number of sacks so him playing in a defined backup rusher role maybe even beating Ossai out AND nature taking its course and Hubbard playing less snaps due to age are why Myles is my FIRST pick to have a breakout

I don’t wanna scare anyone but i feel like our team needs probably 2 of these young guys to be stars and one more offensive player. We have the least amount of defensive star power of any team that made the final 4. CTB, Turner or Myles or Jenkins kinda need to be plus players cause atp that’s like 4 defensive picks from the 1st or 2nd round
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Bengals poised for breakout seasons - Housh - 06-21-2024, 05:43 PM