Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cowboys' Jerry Jones takes jab at Bengals during testimony in court at NFL's Sunday T
(06-24-2024, 05:28 PM)TCUBengal34 Wrote: I'm not sure he "destroyed" them. Jones is a good owner in the sense, he cares, a lot about winning. Does he meddle too much, yes, but he's a good owner and he's a huge reason as to why the NFL is today what it is from a revenue perspective. And he's a 100% self made man. Unlike people such as Mike Brown, and other second and third generation NFL owners who have been happy to just sit back and collect their check at the end of the year. 

Yeah, agree with this. I don't like the guy but he is pretty good at what he does and is a self made man. He has made mistakes like every
owner does. Just cannot stand the Cowboys and what he says here doesn't irk me as a Bengal fan. The FO as a whole has gotten better 
since Mikey Boy has taken a step back, but there is a long way to go and we were very blessed to get Joe Burrow who gives us automatic
respect just by himself.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cowboys' Jerry Jones takes jab at Bengals during testimony in court at NFL's Sunday T - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-24-2024, 05:45 PM