Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-24-2024, 05:00 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Mass deportation humor isn't really a thing.  I guess I'm out of my element.  I just figured once we get rid of all the illegals someone is going to have to "get the hell out" next. 

The more serious points I always touch on are how the major shift on illegals from the bush to Trump era is how we were told that they went from being here to do jobs spoiled union democrats wouldn't do for a reasonable wage to just being here to commit crimes and leech off of the system.

Add in that there is never talk of upping the penalties on Americans who hire them, and that St Reagan probably went the amnesty route for a reason. Also I don't expect our federal government to actually pull off mass deportations in a way that isn't an expensive and bloated mess.

It just seemed easier to make a crappy non joke than to point this out yet again.

You have no idea how much they actually cost us do you? You been swallowing that leftie kool-aid to long
We could fund a wall, an in less than 3-5 years the wall would be paying for itself vs spending on Illegals. 

I also agree your joke was in poor taste, big difference between Legals and non-legals. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - Mike M (the other one) - 06-25-2024, 12:08 AM