Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-25-2024, 01:39 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Don't think so. People have the freedom to choose where they are going to try to survive.

Who disagrees with it now? The goal is to fix the broken system. Not obstruct and do nothing but cry about it.

Covid had a global impact. You talking about Fauci lies and health department mistrust shows its definitely hit you.

Covid did impact my job, as I work in public health. The position we were put in burned a lot of the trust and good will that the health department had established with the public. Luckily, we have built much of it back, but have not forgotten the lies, arbitrary rules, and misinformation presented as fact, by a trusted source.

If asylum seekers had to seek asylum in the first safe country, they entered, it would impact the number coming into the USA. I thought I read that it was the part of the process, but in reading, I was wrong, but think the idea is a sound one. Then once safe, the former asylum seeker can legally apply to become a US citizen while living in that safe country. Seems like an easy solution.

Turn away everyone until the system is fixed.

Catch up on processing/handling the current overload of legal and illegal immigrants.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass deportation gaining Americans support - FormerlyBengalRugby - 06-25-2024, 07:18 AM