Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SCOTUS sides with Biden Admnistration on Social Media contact
(06-26-2024, 01:41 PM)pally Wrote:  I have a problem with the unethical behavior by Thomas and Alito.  Have you ever seen me criticize other members of the conservative majority?

I could certainly make the argument you did in the OP, but if you claim otherwise I'll believe you.

(06-26-2024, 03:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: I mean, it seems Alito and Thomas draw most of the ire, and there are at least some reasons. They seem to be particularly keen on raking in some say amenities from interested parties and it appears kinda odd how their wives apparently are so deeply entrenched in deep MAGA conspiracy world and yet their husbands don't recuse themselves from related cases, but I don't know the rules. But I can understand why they are not particularly trusted at this point.

OK, I can see the logic there.  But I stand by my original assertion.  Neither of them is more partisan in their leanings than either Sotomayor or Kagan.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS sides with Biden Admnistration on Social Media contact - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-26-2024, 05:35 PM